secrets-rants-loves-etc asked: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!
Tagged by jessicastarkofwinterfell:
I’m not doing the rules this time, same deal. You can go back to my previous post where I was tagged by 4sensesplusascarf or answer these questions for yourself if you so choose.
1. Describe your OTP in just five words: J.D. and Elliott from Scrubs - passionate, everlasting, fun, caring and immortal
2. How did you first find out about your favorite fandom? I guess I would say I found out about Mad Men because my parents watched it since it aired and then I decided to give it a shot and that was that.
3. Which fandom would you recommend to someone looking for a new fandom? Again, Mad Men
4. What comes to your mind when I say the word Tumblr? Weird people posting dumb, funny shit that is somehow insanely relatable.
5.Do you make/post your own photosets/gifs? I sometimes make my own photosets but I am terrible at making my own gifs so I reblog.
6. Do you regularly write fanfiction? No, I don’t do it ever.
7. How long do you spend on Tumblr daily? Ehh I actually don’t go on everyday, so it depends greatly.
8. Have you ever used any other social site besides Tumblr? Facebook
9. If you could change one thing about Tumblr, what would it be? Make it easier to search for liked posts
10. How many followers do you currently have? 71
11. How long have you had your Tumblr for? A little less than 2 years
I was tagged by secrets-rants-loves-etc.
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions you were tagged on (and make 11 new ones - yeah sorry, not happening)
Rule 3: (I’m changing this one up, don’t get mad) I’m not going to tag anyone in particular, but I am going to open this up to all of my followers with the same questions I had previously. If you want to answer them, that’s cool, if you don’t I won’t be offended. Feel free to message me if you answer them and you can link the post to me and I’ll read it :)
1. are you an only child, if so did you or do you want a sibling/twin and why? if you have siblings what is your favorite memory with them?
I am an only child. I do want a sibling, but at the same time I have just accepted the fact that it is never going to happen. I wanted a sibling because I think it is important to learn how to share and when I was younger, it would have helped me to not get bored as easily. On a more practical level, I also think it would be nice for when I am older and have to care for my parents to not have to deal with that entirely on my own. It would also be nice to have someone who has lived with you your entire life and knows you, inside and out. I know there are massive ups and downs to that, but it would help develop a special bond that I don’t think you can really get through any other form of relationship.
2. whats your favorite feature and why?
Physical or personality? I’ll answer both I guess. Favorite physical feature: I’m going back and forth between saying everything and nothing because there are days where I feel like the hottest person ever and days where I’m just like how do people even look at me without dying. But I guess my eyes are pretty cool, so I’ll say they are my favorite. They are a cool color and they aren’t as big as they were when I was younger, so I think they fit well with the rest of my face proportionally. Favorite personality feature: Adaptability. I can be placed in many different situations and with many different people and I am really good at figuring out how to act appropriately in those situations. I would also apply adaptability to my ability to learn in a social and academic setting. I’m not saying that I am perfect in this regard. I also think that when I am placed in these semi-uncomfortable situations I don’t bitch about it which is why it may seem like I am better at it than I really am. Regardless, I still think I am pretty adaptable.
3. three most valuable objects and why?
1. computer, mainly for my music because I don’t know what I would do without that. 2. books, i am really careful about what books I choose to keep over the years, so the ones that I have kept mean a lot to me 3. i can’t think of a third
4. if you could speak any language fluently what would it be and why?
I really like languages in general so learning as many as possible would be awesome as well, but who has time for that? So I guess, in this day, Mandarin because it will be so useful in the work force.
5. if you had the chance to read your life story would you? why or why not?
Good question. When I’m old, I think I would as a testament to history as well as to review accomplishments and see their significance to the greater world happenings. I wouldn’t do it now though because I think I would just feel pathetic and sad.
6. top two baby names boy and girl. where did you get it from or why those two?
These are subject to change because I go through phases where I really like certain names and then all of a sudden will not like them as much. Girl: Amelia; Boy: Bryce. I’ve heard them a lot at work. Amelia is just one of those names that is timeless in some ways, but not as common as my name and it just sounds nice. It has a nice ring. Bryce is just a cool name. It’s not particularly common which I like but it’s one of those names that is recognizable and not too strange if you hear it said. I have this thing about really common names and I really don’t like them, so another reason I like those two names is because they are not terribly common but still recognizable.
7. your most unconventional obsession/habit
Agonizing over eating in public. I hate watching people eat because I hate hearing people eat, it’s awful.
8. favorite cover (link me please, i love covers ;] hehe)
Tina, you’re going to hate me because I’m not huge into covers because I listen to classic rock and oldies and I like the originals. But I think one of my favorites is the Rolling Stone’s cover of Muddy Water’s “I Just Want To Make Love to You.”
9. if you could steal a quality from your friends what would it be? (does that make sense? take it at what you will)
Uh uh uh pass? Not because I don’t want to answer but because I like all of my friends for their different qualities and I don’t think I could choose a quality I would take from them or them collectively. There are definitely individual qualities I would take from each of my friends but as a collective group, I don’t think there is one quality I would take from them.
10. biggest regret or i mean semi big regret and don’t give me “that one thing i ate that one time”
To have been more open when I was coming into college in terms of taking different courses and opening up to people more and developing closer friendships last year. I was just too scared and felt like every was failing and crashing, and I don’t think I did much by also being unavailable and not talking about my problems. I probably would have felt more supported than I did. And I think I may have missed out on some great could-have-been friends because of it.
11. your favorite item of clothing and why
My sheer fuschia long-sleeved shirt with lacy shoulders, buttons and a tie at the end. It’s one of those items of clothing I can dress up or down and I always feel pretty when I wear it.
secrets-rants-loves-etc asked: i did it sara! and now you are tagged :P
woooo thanks Tina!!!